30-minute phone reading – $50.
60-minute phone reading – $90.
Written reading with PDF document – $90
$20 for a written recap of your phone reading.
Payment is required at the time of booking. I accept all major debit and credit cards via Paypal. To book, send me a message using the contact form (or a direct message on Facebook or Instagram). I will email you an invoice and once your payment is processed, I will confirm your appointment date and time.
If you live in a country where it’s difficult for you to use Paypal or make a card payment, message me and I will consider a Western Union or Moneygram wire transfer.
Cancellation and rescheduling:
Because it’s important that I respect my time, I will not offer refunds for cancellations. However, I will be happy to change your appointment to a different time. For the time being, I do not charge a rescheduling fee, so out of courtesy and respect, please be sure you give me notice within twenty-four to forty-eight hours.
Policies (to protect you and me!):
By booking a reading with me, you agree to the following:
- There will be absolutely no refunds for any reason, including if the results of the reading are not to your liking.
- I will not be held liable for any real-life outcomes.
- I will not answer questions regarding the outcome of legal cases, well-fare of minors, outcomes of illnesses, deaths, etc.
- I reserve the right to not answer certain questions when I do not feel comfortable doing so.
- I will not communicate with deceased persons, cast spells, or break curses.
- I will not give answers or advice on hurting other people (i.e. breaking a marriage, getting someone fired, etc.)
- I will not give medical or legal advice.
- My readings are strictly confidential, however, if you are a danger to yourself or to others, I will contact the appropriate authorities to get you help.
- You have to be 18 or older to book a reading with me. Minors over 13 can have a reading with the written and verbal consent of a parent or guardian; payment will be accepted only from parents or guardians.
- I reserve the right to add more policies and conditions of use without prior notice.