You’ve asked, and I answered! Our next Tarot and Tea workshop will take place on Saturday, January 11th, 2020 from 1PM-6PM in Virginia Beach. I hope you will all join me a cozy afternoon where you will learn the basics of tarot while enjoying delicious tea!
During this five-hour interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn about the history of tarot and its influences.
- Explore the Major Arcana, write down your own, intuitive interpretation of each card, and compare your responses with other participants before learning the traditional meanings.
- Go over the genders, numbers, numerological and astrological correspondences in tarot.
- Learn about different tarot spreads, and how to come up with your own.
- Learn how to perform a reading for yourself and others, and watch a tarot reading being performed – anyone can ask any questions they have at any time!
- Learn practical tips: how to choose a deck, store your cards, cleanse your deck, deal with tarot burnout, and much more!
- Ask and receive answers to any questions you may have about tarot as an introspective spiritual practice!
All participants will receive a gift bag containing a tarot deck, crystals, sage incense, deluxe tea samples, and more!
New Year’s Day Sale pricing: $69
If you have Facebook, make sure you RSVP as “going” on the event page for the workshop and share it with anyone who might be interested!
Where is the workshop taking place?
The workshop is taking place at a private residence in Virginia Beach. For safety reasons, the address will be provided to confirmed participants the week before the event.
What is your refund policy?
There will be no refunds unless the workshop is cancelled.
What do I need to bring with me?
Nothing! Along with the tarot deck that comes in your gift bag, everything else you need (pen, paper, etc) will be provided to you. However, you’re more than welcome to bring any tarot or oracle decks you own to show them to other participants and ask questions about them!
Will there be workshops in other cities?
How do I get more information?