I am so excited to invite you to The Empress Within’s very first event, our Tarot and Tea Workshop.
I hope you will join me on Saturday, October 19th from 1PM-6PM in Virginia Beach for a cozy afternoon where you will learn the basics of tarot while enjoying delicious tea and sweet and savoury treats!
During this five-hour interactive workshop, you will:
- Learn about the history of tarot and its influences.
- Explore the Major Arcana, write down your own, intuitive interpretation of each card, and compare your responses with other participants before learning the traditional meanings.
- Go over the genders, numbers, numerological and astrological correspondences in tarot.
- Learn about different tarot spreads, and how to come up with your own.
- Learn how to perform a reading for yourself and others, and, working in pairs, put your skills in practice by reading tarot cards to one another.
- Learn practical tips: how to choose a deck, store your cards, cleanse your deck, deal with tarot burnout, and much more!
All participants will receive a gift bag containing a Tarot de Marseille deck of cards, a tarot cloth, crystals, sage incense, deluxe tea samples, and more!
So don’t hesitate, and book your spot below! If you have Facebook, make sure you RSVP as “going” on the event page for the workshop and share it with anyone who might be interested!
Where is the workshop taking place?
The workshop is taking place at a private residence in Virginia Beach. For safety reasons, the address will be provided to confirmed participants three weeks before the event.
What is your refund policy?
There will be no refunds unless the workshop is cancelled.
What do I need to bring with me?
Nothing! Along with the tarot deck that comes in your gift bag, everything else you need (pen, paper, etc) will be provided to you.
Will there be workshops in other cities?
How do I get more information?